Don't Worry. Travel Happy :) We're here!
DAILY RATE will be determined based on services needed.
Our per-day rate is measured from 12:01 am to Midnight.
We can help with:
House-Sitting with Pets OR House-Sitting - No Pets
BASIC House Sitting Services; Minding Home (being available for scheduled service providers, relay important information to homeowners, lock doors, shut windows), Mail Collection, Garbage/Recycling, Indoor (house) Plant Care (up to 5 plants).
BASIC Pet Services: Feeding (keeping food and water bowls filled or fed according to schedule provided), let in/out to fenced yard for potty breaks, clean out litter box.
Medicine Administration may be requested - pill packets or mixed with food. No injections. No Grooming Services provided.
We are now booking 2023 East Coast 'sits' from April to December 2023: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont & Virginia.
- We are a trustworthy, clean & organized, non-smoking, 55+ couple.
- We are empty-nesters. And, sadly, we recently lost our two pups.
- We both have Level-One Fingerprint Background Clearance Cards
This means that the Arizona Dept of Public Safety has completed both a State and Federal criminal history records check on us.
- We are both COVID-vaccinated with Booster.
To help us better understand your needs, please provide the following information when contacting us.
* DATES Needed
* LOCATION of Home where services will be rendered. House or Apt? [complete street address OR City, State with Major Cross Streets]
* What BASIC HOME SERVICES are you in need of?
Minding Home, Mail Collection, Garbage/Recycling, Indoor Plant Care (house).
- Any ADDITIONAL HOME SERVICES needed? Light lawn/garden care. Light pool care.
* Any SPECIAL CONDITIONS concerning the home?
Do others live in or on the property?
Any regularly scheduled services?
Required management or care of a business on the property?
Any products not permitted in home (i.e. meat products not allowed in a Vegan home or homeowner provides eco-friendly only products to be used in the home)
* Are PET SERVICES needed?
What types of Pets and how many of each? Include dog breed.
Do you have a fenced yard for potty breaks?
Are there any special behaviors we should be made aware of?
For example, the pet must sleep in the bed, prone to accidents or uses pee pads, continually barks or aggressive behavior.
* Are OTHER SERVICES Needed. Please specify.
** OUR REQUIREMENTS::
- Designated parking space, garage, or driveway to park our vehicle (not paid, general or street parking)
- A bedroom with at least a queen-size bed for us to sit as a couple, or a twin or larger for "solo" sits (depending upon availability).
- Onsite stable and secure Internet connection minimum 25 Mbps (download, 3 Mbps upload)
- Room in your fridge and freezer for our groceries. We are Gluten Free and Vegetarian so we cook 'at home'.
Can we help?
Marylou and Michael
*** Sara A in Scottsdale, AZ Jan 2023
Marylou is a fabulous pet-sitter and I would be happy to have her pet sit again! She is responsible, caring and patient.
*** Wendy G in Phoenix, AZ Nov 2022
We hired Marylou and Michael to pet sit my parents' 2 dogs while they went to California for Thanksgiving for a little over a week. Their profile and application was fantastic! My parents were so impressed that they hired them right on the spot - well after a a three hour "interview" LOL which was mostly just chatting about pets, caring for them and other house matters. They are very caring, responsible, and trustworthy. They did a great job taking care of their dogs as well as their home. They made my parents feel very comfortable and at ease. We video chatted with them several times and the dogs were having a ball! My parents were very uneasy and uncomfortable having "strangers" come into their home and take care of their dogs but Marylou and Michael made a very stressful situation a delightful experience for my parents and I will always be grateful to them for that. We will hire them again!
*** Sammy L in San Jose, CA June-July 2022***
Marylou and Michael are wonderful housesitters, They helped us while we were away for two months. Not only are they kind and honest, they took care of our cat who is going through kidney and liver issues. I also have a million houseplants and they were able to water them properly. I would not hesitate to have them sit for us again and again! They were respectful of our home and left it like it was. I highly recommend them!
*** Tracy T in Phoenix, AZ Mar 2022***
"I have a senior dog that needs some extra attention and they were fantastic! They sent me pictures while I was away. They made sure he was fed and received all of his medications. They were available last minute and even made time to stop by and introduce themselves before the job. They made it much easier to leave my fur baby because I knew he was in good hands!
COPYRIGHT © HOUSE SITTERS AMERICA 2023